Published at 16:34
Allows you to provide an exclusion list of allowed failures/errors. Failures and errors on this list still get run and reported as usual, but do not cause a non-zero exit code. This enables you to have a green CI with against a list of known bad tests.
1.2.0 / 2022-05-12
1 major enhancement:
- The allow file allows for regexps to match errors and names by pattern.
5 minor enhancements:
- Don’t print allow fixes unless allow_save
- Explicity use psych. Don’t ask.
- Output of good/bad tests is now in YAML format with easily searchable headers.
- Use safe_load_file if it is available and allow Regexps.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/minitest-allow
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/minitest-allow