RubyInline version 3.14.0 has been released!
Published 2023-06-28 @ 11:33
Inline allows you to write foreign code within your ruby code. It automatically determines if the code in question has changed and builds it only when necessary. The extensions are then automatically loaded into the class/module that defines it.
You can even write extra builders that will allow you to write inlined code in any language. Use Inline::C as a template and look at Module#inline for the required API.
3.14.0 / 2023-06-28
3 minor enhancements:
- Changed File.write_with_backup to write the content and return renamed path.
- Dropped #inline ancient options processing code. 2005, yo.
- Preemptively require language extension if not defined yet.
1 bug fix:
- Declare Init_* to be (void) to prevent some compilers from complaining.
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/RubyInline/
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/RubyInline/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/rubyinline