debride version 1.12.0 has been released!
Published 2023-05-18 @ 10:57
Analyze code for potentially uncalled / dead methods, now with auto-removal.
1.12.0 / 2023-05-18
1 major enhancement:
- Massive overhaul of bin/debride_rm: faster, cleaner, can run a command between each deletion.
2 minor enhancements:
- Added alias_method and alias as pseudo-calls to source method.
- Whitelist extended/included/prepended etc by default.
6 bug fixes:
- Added missing rails validation.
- Bumped sexp_processor and ruby_parser dependencies.
- Fix –exclude
to properly exclude whole tree.
- Fixed –exclude option to make it repeatable.
- Fixed bug on anonymous block forwarding (eg fn(&)). (afuno)
- Use RubyParser.new instead of RubyParser.for_current_ruby.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/debride
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/debride