imap_processor version 1.8.0 has been released!
Published 2023-01-09 @ 10:50
IMAPProcessor is a client for processing messages on an IMAP server. It provides some basic mechanisms for connecting to an IMAP server, determining capabilities and handling messages.
IMAPProcessor ships with several executables which can query and manipulate IMAP mailboxes in several different ways:
imap_archive :: Archives old messages to a new dated mailbox. imap_cleanse :: Delete messages older than a certain age in specified mailboxes. imap_flag :: Flag messages to/from certain people. imap_idle :: Shows new messages in a mailbox. imap_keywords :: Queries an IMAP server for keywords set on messages imap_learn :: Flags messages based on what you’ve flagged before. imap_mkdir :: Ensures that certain mailboxes exist.
1.8.0 / 2023-01-09
1 major enhancement:
- Added imap_tidy, a hybrid between cleanse and archive.
1 minor enhancement:
- Added Time.imapdate(s), Time.imapdatetime(s), and #yyyy_mm.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixes for net/imap changes in ruby 3.x.
- Removed unused last_month from IMAPProcessor::Archive
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/imap_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/imap_processor