hoe version 3.22.0 has been released!
Published 2020-02-09 @ 15:00
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.22.0 / 2020-02-09
4 minor enhancements:
- Added metadate mapping for ‘docs’.
- Added rdoc extension to the history and readme file finder globs.
- Extended readme parsing to more intelligently deal with markup sections.
- Refactored intuit_values to take the file content as an arg.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed ordering of test_prelude vs framework in Minitest::TestTask. (flavorjones)
- Fixed wiring of test_prelude into Minitest::TestTask.create. (flavorjones)
- home: https://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- clog: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/blob/master/History.rdoc
- other: https://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples