sexp_processor version 4.13.0 has been released!
Published 2019-09-24 @ 19:34
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
4.13.0 / 2019-09-24
4 minor enhancements:
- Added Sexp.q (query) and deprecated Sexp.s to distinguish better and match inspect output.
- Extended Sexp::Matcher::Parser to allow
- Extended Sexp::Matcher::Parser to cover more method names.
- Split out all pattern-oriented code to sexp_matcher.rb.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed bug w/ ruby’s Array#eql? and #hash not looking at ivars.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor