flog version 4.6.3 has been released!
Published 2019-09-14 @ 20:55
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
4.6.3 / 2019-09-14
1 minor enhancement:
- Removed –18 and –19 options to cmdline. No real value anymore.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed some sexp access under STRICT_SEXP=2.
- Fixed option / arg processing bug that caused a hang (reading from stdin).
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/flog
- vim: http://github.com/sentientmonkey/vim-flog