hoe version 3.16.0 has been released!
Published 2017-01-03 @ 16:46
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.16.0 / 2017-01-03
1 minor enhancement:
- Updated compiler plugin dependency for rake-compiler to 1.x.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed rdoc cmd to be more resilient to ruby version changes (w/ isolate)
- Relaxed rake dependency to < 13 to fix against latest release.
- home: https://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: https://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples