zenweb version 3.10.0 has been released!
Published 2016-10-09 @ 15:32
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.10.0 / 2016-10-09
7 minor enhancements:
- Added Page#stylesheet.
- Added Zenweb::Config#key? and hooked into Page#method_missing for quieter checks.
- Improved Site#method_missing to use Config#key? to allow nil values w/o warnings.
- MonthlyPage and YearlyPage now put date in config as well.
- Now ignores subdirs/subfiles that start with underscore (not just top level).
- Page# uses Config#key? to be better about nil entries.
- Site#layout will now raise if passed unknown layout name.
1 bug fix:
- Markdown sitemap now sorts w/ case folded.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb