hoe version 3.8.1 has been released!
Published 2014-01-22 @ 14:53
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.8.1 / 2014-01-22
2 minor enhancements:
- Added C=<#cpus> for minitest parallel testing support.
- Added test_cmd task to make running tests in subcommands (eg profiling) easy.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed bug when mixing TESTOPTS & N.
- home: https://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: https://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples