hoe version 3.6.1 has been released!
Published 2013-05-10 @ 16:06
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.6.1 / 2013-05-10
2 bug fixes:
- Define a blank test task just in case nothing is found
- Fixed an ancient test to use capture_subprocess_io. More reliable.
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- other: https://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/
- home: https://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html