hoe version 3.6.0 has been released!
Published 2013-04-18 @ 15:54
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.6.0 / 2013-04-18
5 minor enhancements:
- Added built-in support for markdown.
- Renamed rubyforge_name to group_name.
- Aliased and deprecated rubyforge_name from group_name.
- Strip <> from parse_urls for markdown style raw urls.
- intuit_values looks for README.md and History.md as well as txt.
1 bug fix:
- Fix file_name regex for test file. (bhenderson/veganstraightedge)
- home: https://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/
- other: https://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples