sexp_processor version 4.0.1 has been released!
Published 2012-07-03 @ 19:57
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
4.0.1 / 2012-07-03
4 minor enhancements:
- 1.9: Had to version split all my ‘not’ tests since 1.9 is insane.
- 1.9: f (args) is not allowed in 1.9.
- 1.9: f(hash, *splat) is not allowed in 1.9.
- Added module2 test to verify module w/ 2+ entities
2 bug fixes:
- 1.9: Changed !@ to ! since that is what you implement
- True to my wtf comment, there was a bug in my case_splat test
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor