isolate version 3.2.0 has been released!
Published 2011-08-31 @ 16:41
Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to express and automatically install your project’s Gem dependencies.
3.2.0 / 2011-08-31
1 major enhancement:
- hoe/isolate no longer globally activates isolate. Attach via :isolate dependency
2 minor enhancements:
- Fix for custom gem server source overriding. (yaksnrainbows)
- Remove isolated gems that are now satisfied globally. (luis)
3 bug fixes:
- Reworked rakefile and dependencies
- Fix for custom gem server sources being overwritten by rubygems
- Resolve a constant undefined error with rake on ruby-1.9.2