hoe version 2.9.2 has been released!
Published 2011-03-31 @ 16:32
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.9.2 / 2011-03-31
7 minor enhancements:
- Added :none as a testlib option to let you do whatever you want. (phiggins)
- Added Hoe#dependency(name, version, type = :runtime) for cleaner hoe specs.
- Added NOSUDO option to
rake gem_install. (nihildeb)
- Include Rake::DSL to support future versions of rake
- Multiruby now skips mri_trunk if multiruby_skip includes 1.9
- Test#make_test_cmd now sorts test files (mostly for testing)
- Try using psych before syck.
3 bug fixes:
- Clean generated extension library too
- Fixed a bug with sow -d or -t
- Fixed plugin activation via ~/.hoerc. (ged)