ruby2ruby version 1.2.5 has been released!
Published 2010-09-01 @ 16:37
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from RubyParser compatible Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors in ruby easier than ever!
1.2.5 / 2010-09-01
4 minor enhancements:
- Added braces to hash args surrounded if in a binary method call.
- Added rewrite_resbody to double check structure and freak if necessary.
- Added stress task
- rewrite_rescue now detects rescue with multiple arguments.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed dstr/dregex/d* roundtripping problem
- Fixed up call arg processing to be more correct and to work with the new sexp form