minitest version 1.3.1 has been released!
Published 2009-01-20 @ 15:24
minitest/unit is a small and fast replacement for ruby’s huge and slow test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.
mini/mock, by Steven Baker, is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.
(This package was called miniunit once upon a time)
1.3.1 / 2009-01-20
1 minor enhancement:
- Added miniunit/autorun.rb as replacement for test/unit.rb’s autorun.
16 bug fixes:
- 1.9 test fixes.
- Bug fixes from nobu and akira for really odd scenarios. They run ruby funny.
Fixed (assert refute)_match’s argument order.
- Fixed LocalJumpError in autorun if exception thrown before at_exit.
- Fixed assert_in_delta (should be >=, not >).
- Fixed assert_raises to match Modules.
- Fixed capture_io to not dup IOs.
- Fixed indentation of capture_io for ruby 1.9 warning.
- Fixed location to deal better with custom assertions and load paths. (Yuki)
Fixed order of (must wont)_include in MiniTest::Spec.
- Fixed skip’s backtrace.
- Got arg order wrong in *_match in tests, message wrong as a result.
- Made describe private. For some reason I thought that an attribute of Kernel.
- Removed disable_autorun method, added autorun.rb instead.
- assert_match escapes if passed string for pattern.
- instance_of? is different from ===, use instance_of.