flog version 1.2.0 has been released!
Published 2008-10-22 @ 21:49
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
1.2.0 / 2008-10-22
14 minor enhancements:
- Added -c flag to continue dispite errors.
- Added -m to only report code in methods (skips #none).
- Added -n flag to give NO method details (summary only)
- Added -n to skip method details… pussies should learn grep.
- Added -q to quiet method details (total per method only)
- Added avg & stddev to total.
- Added avg score per method to report.
- Added lots of doco from contributors (hugh sasse?).
- Fixed class names when const2/3.
- Fixed unified ruby changes
- Refactored flog with help from flay.
- Refactored get_source_index
- Refactored into gem_updater.rb and cleaned up.
- Works with new incremental rubygems, albiet slower than before.