miniunit version 1.2.1 has been released!
Published 2008-06-15 @ 04:00
mini/test is a completely minimial drop-in replacement for ruby’s test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.
mini/mock, by Steven Baker, is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.
1.2.1 / 2008-06-10
7 minor enhancements:
- Added deprecations everywhere in test/unit.
- Added test_order to TestCase. :random on mini, :sorted on test/unit (for now).
- Big cleanup in test/unit for rails. Thanks Jeremy Kemper!
- Minor readability cleanup.
- Pushed setup/run/teardown down to testcase allowing specialized testcases.
- Removed pp. Tests run 2x faster. :/
- Renamed deprecation methods and moved to test/unit/deprecate.rb.