ZenTest 3.4.0 Released
Published 2006-09-13 @ 03:05
ZenTest version 3.4.0 has been released! Lots of autotest plugin'y goodness!
sudo gem update ZenTest
13 minor enhancements
* Broke out example_dot_autotest into multiple files in lib.
* Enhanced hook system so it can return true if event handled.
* Sleep is now 1 second by default because life is too short.
* Hooked interrupt with new hook system. First handler wins.
* Hooked test results before output
* Accurate test counts for Test::Rails.
* Added snarl autotest plugin, thanks to Patrick Hurley.
* Added timestamp autotest plugin, thanks to Joe Goldberg.
* Added redgreen, thanks to Pat Eyler, Sean Carley, and Rob Sanheim.
* Added kdenotify autotest plugin, thanks to Geir Freysson.
* Added markaby support for Test::Rails.
* Added hack to display a tree of render calls.
* Added hook to perform extra setup for
5 bug fixes
- Extended zentest to deal with rails a bit better... ugh.
- Fixed @libs for windoze.
- Fixed inner class/test identification in autotest.
- Namespaced all plugins... eric is anal.
- No longer freak out if rubygems tarball not in multiruby/versions.