Published at 01:04
IMAPProcessor is a client for processing messages on an IMAP server. It provides some basic mechanisms for connecting to an IMAP server, determining capabilities and handling messages.
IMAPProcessor ships with several executables which can query and manipulate IMAP mailboxes in several different ways:
imap_archive :: Archives old messages to a new dated mailbox. imap_cleanse :: Delete messages older than a certain age in specified mailboxes. imap_flag :: Flag messages to/from certain people. imap_idle :: Shows new messages in a mailbox. imap_keywords :: Queries an IMAP server for keywords set on messages imap_learn :: Flags messages based on what you’ve flagged before. imap_mkdir :: Ensures that certain mailboxes exist.
1.7 / 2020-06-04
4 minor enhancements:
- Added #noop? to improve readability.
- Documented how to use this with gmail.
- Improved imap_archive output by distinguishing hosts.
- Improved show_messages output to be cleaner and have better info (from/to).
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed –noop by covering all imap calls that modify w/ checks.
- Fixed option processing with multiple accounts by dup’ing args to OptionParser.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/imap_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/imap_processor