hoe version 3.19.0 has been released!
Published 2019-10-29 @ 20:29
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.19.0 / 2019-10-29
4 minor enhancements:
- Added deprecation to parse_urls for ancient url array form.
- Added support for gemspec metadata. (viraptor)
- Hoe#parse_urls now returns a hash no matter what
- Removed looong deprecated Hoe#url/url= methods.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed sow for ruby 2.6 deprecations in ERB. (felipec)
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- clog: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/blob/master/History.rdoc
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples