flay version 2.8.0 has been released!
Published 2016-05-16 @ 16:11
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2.8.0 / 2016-05-16
1 minor enhancement:
- Switched to path_expander to deal with cmdline args. See path_expander for details.
2 bug fixes:
- Added dev deps and bundler plugin to make flavorjones happy. (flavorjones)
- Explictly require rake/tasklib in flay_task.rb. (jasonkarns)
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/flay/