hoe version 3.8.0 has been released!
Published 2014-01-15 @ 18:10
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.8.0 / 2014-01-15
2 minor enhancements:
- Change racc plugin to support oedipus_lex, not rexical.
- Switched .rb to .rex rule to oedipus_lex.
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples