ZenTest version 4.9.3 has been released!
Published 2013-08-12 @ 22:31
ZenTest provides 4 different tools: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, and multiruby.
zentest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker pace. zentest only works with Ruby and Minitest or Test::Unit. There is enough evidence to show that this is still proving useful to users, so it stays.
unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong. Do note that minitest 2.2+ provides an enhanced assert_equal obviating the need for unit_diff
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the corresponding dependent tests.
multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your installed versions.
4.9.3 / 2013-08-12
1 minor enhancement:
- Added –debug option. Probably need to add more to help bug reports.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed completed_re and failed_results_re to match minitest 5 (and still mt 4).
- Fixed handle_results to deal with minitest 5 output (eg ClassName#method_name).
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zentest
- rdoc: http://zentest.rubyforge.org/ZenTest