flay version 2.3.0 has been released!
Published 2013-05-10 @ 16:43
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2.3.0 / 2013-05-10
2 minor enhancements:
- Refactored n_way_diff into split_and_group, collapse_and_label, and pad_with_empty_strings.
- n_way_diff now does leading comments separately from the code, to better align diffs.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed code/home urls in readme/gem.
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flay
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/