rake-remote_task version 2.2.0 has been released!
Published 2013-02-07 @ 15:34
Vlad the Deployer’s sexy brainchild is rake-remote_task, extending Rake with remote task goodness.
2.2.0 / 2013-02-07
2 minor enhancements:
- Fix the command to list the releases. The goal is to reduce the impact of an ssh error message (from off by word count to off by line count)
- Remove ssh error messages and ancillary dirs from release list
1 bug fix:
- Fixed error with untimetstampted virgin deploy. (goosetav)
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/rake-remote_task
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/rake-remote_task