ruby_parser version 3.0.2 has been released!
Published 2012-11-21 @ 01:24
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1 arg1 return 1 if arg1 == 0 return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:lit, 0)), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))
3.0.2 / 2012-11-21
52 down makes 99.9767% or 3.7σ. 130 files failed to parse out of 558k.
4 minor enhancements:
- Added RP_TIMEOUT env var to override default timeout of 10 seconds.
- Minor optimization to RubyLexer#parse_number
- Only output parseerror output to stderr if $DEBUG.
- ruby_parse_extract_error modified to include ‘it’ blocks in its search.
7 bug fixes:
- 1.9: Fixed args in dot-call forms (eg f.(…)).
- 1.9: Fixed lexing stabby lambda w/ do/end
- Deal better with DOS files. Ugh.
- Fix line number of production after heredoc.
- Fixed RubyParser#process to reuse parser instances across calls.
- Fixed line numbers for several productions.
- new_call sets line number to smallest line number of members.
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser/issues
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby_parser