rake-remote_task version 2.1.0 has been released!
Published 2012-11-23 @ 15:07
Vlad the Deployer’s sexy brainchild is rake-remote_task, extending Rake with remote task goodness.
2.1.0 / 2012-11-23
4 minor enhancements:
- Allow a set of preliminary commands that will always be run
- Allow the manipultation of array variable in which one can append values
- Trust remote umask by default
- Updated rake dep to be >= 0.8 and < 11.0 for the new wack version scheme. (MichaelXavier)
3 bug fixes:
- Add documentation for +command_prefix+ in +run+
- Declare append as an operation of Rake:RemoteTask. Fix 7863.
- Fix misc coding style
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/rake-remote_task
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/rake-remote_task