hoe version 2.16.0 has been released!
Published 2012-03-07 @ 15:39
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.16.0 / 2012-03-06
9 minor enhancements:
- Added Gem.bin_wrapper to provide API to bin wrapped files.
- Added check_manifest task to compile_tasks in the compiler plugin.
- Decoupled from rcov task. Solves isolate/hoe bootstrap issues.
- Decoupled from rdoc tasks. Solves isolate/hoe bootstrap issues.
- Updated default exclude config to skip extconf.h and .o files.
- Updated known 3rd party plugin list in readme.
- Warn against using system installed rake (eg osx ships their own on 1.8).
- Removed rcov plugin from the default loaded set.
- Added dev dependency for rcov when the plugin is loaded.
2 bug fixes:
- Fix Rake::DSL include warnings.
- Removing check_manifest from prerelease. (should be pushed to the hoe-git plugin)