hoe version 2.12.2 has been released!
Published 2011-08-24 @ 15:53
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.12.2 / 2011-08-24
2 minor enhancements:
- Added recursive chmod to docs task to ensure group write-ability (kleb)
- Improve error message when no manifest found. (Apparently some linux packagers remove manifest files)
3 bug fixes:
- Added missing minitest/autorun require (NOT reported by fedoraproject.org)
- Fix for RSpec support broken in 0dc6b2f (ged)
- Fix for the edgiest of edge cases (-Ku in ruby19… ummm, yeah)