rubygems-update version 1.8.2 has been released!
Published 2011-05-11 @ 17:53
RubyGems is a package management framework for Ruby.
This gem is an update for the RubyGems software. You must have an installation of RubyGems before this update can be applied.
See Gem for information on RubyGems (or
To upgrade to the latest RubyGems, run:
$ gem update --system # you might need to be an administrator or root
See UPGRADING.rdoc for more details and alternative instructions.
If you don’t have RubyGems installed, your can still do it manually:
- Download from: https://rubygems.org/pages/download
- Unpack into a directory and cd there
- Install with: ruby setup.rb # you may need admin/root privilege
For more details and other options, see:
ruby setup.rb --help
1.8.2 / 2011-05-11
2 minor enhancements:
- Moved #outdated from OutdatedCommand to Specification (for Isolate).
- Print out a warning about missing executables.
3 bug fixes:
- Added missing requires to fix various upgrade issues.
gem pristinerespects multiple gem repositories.
- setup.rb now execs with –disable-gems when possible