isolate version 3.1.0 has been released!
Published 2011-05-19 @ 14:37
Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to express and automatically install your project’s Gem dependencies.
3.1.0 / 2011-05-19
4 minor enhancements:
- Added ZenTest as a development dependency so rake multi works in isolation.
- Added rake task git:freshen to forcefully remove stale gems.
- Extracted remove from cleanup method so rake tasks can use remove.
- Switched to minitest plugin in hoe spec
6 bug fixes:
- Fixed 1.9.x warnings
- Fixed a test broken only in isolation from hoe itself.
- Fixed an enumeration bug caused by my not running
rake multisooner. (Eric Wong)
- Fixed requirements in readme.
- Hoe plugin now properly adds development dependencies.
- Hoe plugin now properly uses (and possibly defines) the Isolate.sandbox.