vlad version 2.2.0 has been released!
Published 2011-02-18 @ 16:45
Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation, without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
2.2.0 / 2011-02-18
5 minor enhancements:
- Added support for setting owner and group of deploy. (RichGuk)
- Allow shared_paths, mkdirs, and symlinks to be excluded (RichGuk/zaius)
- Cleaned up update task to correspond to rake-remote-task changes. (RichGuk)
- Do not run symlink commands if there are no operations to run. (jsmecham)
- Obey the umask across the board. (RichGuk)
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed migrate task shell cmd. (cheba)
- Fixed passenger touch file location. (richinsr)