hoe version 2.8.0 has been released!
Published 2010-12-08 @ 17:33
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.8.0 / 2010-12-08
6 minor enhancements:
- Added PRE=a.1 variable to package and release tasks. (ged)
- Added compiler plugin to support rake-compiler. (tenderlove)
- Added known_plugins task and updated included and 3rd party plugins doco
- Added racc/rex plugin!
- Extended sow’s Rakefile template to dynamically include installed plugins
- Turned off rubyforge plugin by default. (tenderlove’s whining)