ruby_parser version 2.0.3 has been released!
Published 2009-06-23 @ 17:56
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1(arg1) if arg1 == 0 then return 1 end return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:scope, s(:block, s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
2.0.3 / 2009-06-23
4 minor enhancements:
- Removed dead code handling d/regex match node cruft.
- Switched to minitest
- Updated .autotest and rakefile wrt rcov for new hoe capabilities
- Updated hoe for new capabilities
4 bug fixes:
- Environment#all now deals with strange edge cases in RAD.
- Fixed packaging/compilation issue.
- Minor 1.9 fixes
- hoe -> flay -> rubyparser rakefile circularity fixed