minitest version 1.4.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-18 @ 00:33
minitest/unit is a small and fast replacement for ruby’s huge and slow test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.
mini/mock, by Steven Baker, is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.
(This package was called miniunit once upon a time)
1.4.0 / 2009-06-18
5 minor enhancement:
- Added clarification doco.
- Added specs and mocks to autorun.
- Changed spec test class creation to be non-destructive.
- Updated rakefile for new hoe capabilities.
- describes are nestable (via subclass). before/after/def inherits, specs don’t.
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed location on must/wont.
- Switched to __name__ to avoid common ivar name.
- Fixed indentation in test file (1.9).