image_science version 1.2.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-23 @ 19:48
ImageScience is a clean and happy Ruby library that generates thumbnails – and kicks the living crap out of RMagick. Oh, and it doesn’t leak memory like a sieve. :)
For more information including build steps, see http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/
1.2.0 / 2009-06-23
7 minor enhancements:
- Moved quick_thumb to bin/image_science_thumb and properly added.
- Added -s (square) flag to bin/image_science_thumb
- Added autorotating on image load. (choonkeat)
- Added ruby_inline to clean globs
- Added with_image_from_memory. (sumbach)
- Switched to minitest.
- Updated rakefile for now hoe capabilities.
3 bug fixes:
- Check and convert to 24 BPP if save type is jpg. Caused by 32bpp png to jpg.
- Fixed 1.9isms
- Fixed BMP support. Tweaked whitespace.