hoe version 2.3.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-23 @ 17:41
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps generate rubygems and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
2.3.0 / 2009-06-23
1 major enhancement:
- Plugins can no longer be self-activating.
8 minor enhancements:
- All hoe plugins are pre-activated.
- Allow RDoc title to be set via spec_extras[‘rdoc_options’].
- Cleaned up plugin activation.
- History intuition extended for markdown. drnic/jbarnette
- Move RDoc task requires to hoe/publish.rb.
- Only activated plugins are loaded, extended, and activated.
- Plugin loading deferred until hoe-spec creation, allowing proper meta-plugins.
- inline plugin adds RubyInline dependency and hooks clean task.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed developer load order error in load_plugins.
- rcov should use test_globs. apatterson