hoe version 2.2.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-17 @ 16:31
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps generate rubygems and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
2.2.0 / 2009-06-17
8 minor enhancements:
- Alter task descriptions to say what plugin they come from. jbarnette
- Fix and improve generate_key task. Patch #20441 by Matthew Kent.
- Hoe.plugin can take multiple names. jbarnette
- Increase configurability of RDoc tasks. Patch #19597 by Sylvain Joyeux.
- Refactored and renamed email task to debug_email, removed from announce.
- Removed email task from announce task.
- Switched to seattlerb plugin
- check_extra_deps now installs developer dependencies as well
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed blogs entry in DEFAULT_CONFIG.
- activated but missing plugins are properly skipped now
- exclude field was missing from DEFAULT_CONFIG