hoe version 2.1.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-14 @ 17:33
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps generate rubygems and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
2.1.0 / 2009-06-14
6 minor enhancements:
- Added File::read_utf to strip out UTF BOM marker. Fixes nokogiri. (tenderlove)
- Now using the minitest plugin.
- Refactored :release task to facilitate other plugins.
- Version intuiting now only bombs on packaging, allowing check_manifest.
- release now has prerelease, postrelease deps.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed version intuiting to allow for beta versions (eg, 1.2.3.beta.4)