flay version 1.3.0 has been released!
Published 2009-06-23 @ 18:04
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
1.3.0 / 2009-06-23
5 minor enhancements:
- Added –summary to display flay scores per file.
- Added –verbose to display processing progress.
- Protect against syntax errors in bad code and continue flaying.
- Removed fuzzy matching. Never got it to feel right. Slow. Broken on 1.9
- Renamed –verbose to –diff.