flay version 1.2.0 has been released!
Published 2009-03-09 @ 18:54
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
1.2.0 / 2009-03-09
2 major enhancements:
- Added flay_task.rb
- Added plugin system (any flay_(c,java,js,etc).rb files).
4 minor enhancements:
- Added expand_dirs_to_files and made dirs valid arguments.
- Added flay_erb.rb plugin.
- Added optparse option processing.
- Refactored to make using w/in rake and other CI systems clean and easy.