flay version 1.1.0 has been released!
Published 2009-01-20 @ 16:16
Flay analyzes ruby code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
1.1.0 / 2009-01-20
8 minor enhancement:
- Added -v verbose mode to print out N-way diff of the detected code.
- Added identical node scoring and reporting.
- Added the start of copy/paste+edit detection, not even close yet
- Added more tests.
- Added rcov tasks
- Added the start of copy/paste+edit detection
- Clarified output a bit
- Refactored process_sexps to make doing other languages/systems easier.