RubyInline version 3.8.0 has been released!
Published 2008-10-22 @ 20:12
Inline allows you to write foreign code within your ruby code. It automatically determines if the code in question has changed and builds it only when necessary. The extensions are then automatically loaded into the class/module that defines it.
You can even write extra builders that will allow you to write inlined code in any language. Use Inline::C as a template and look at Module#inline for the required API.
3.8.0 / 2008-10-22
8 minor enhancements:
- Inline::C now uses ZenTestMapping to automatically map C functions to ruby names.
- Inline::C#map_c_const can now map to a ruby constant name.
- Added accessors for members of Data_Wrap_Structs. See Inline::C#accessor.
- Added long long, unsigned long long, off_t types to built-in type map.
- Added #alias_type_converter and #remove_type_converter.
- Consider MinGW (mingw) as valid Windows platform.
- Properly fallback to all the environment options under Windows. #22511.
- Properly join path under OS with drive letters. #22292.
1 bug fixes:
- Inline::C now uses rb_define_alloc_func().