hoe version 1.6.0 has been released!
Published 2008-06-18 @ 00:20
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Create news email file and post to rubyforge.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package.
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest.
- clean - Clean up all the extras.
- config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file.
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks.
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- gem - Build the gem file hoe-1.5.0.gem
- generate_key - Generate a key for signing your gems.
- install_gem - Install the package as a gem.
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby.
- package - Build all the packages
- post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge.
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing.
- test - Run the test suite.
- test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe