ruby2ruby version 1.1.7 has been released!
Published 2007-08-21 @ 00:48
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from ParseTree’s Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much easier in ruby than ever before.
1.1.7 / 2007-08-21
- 2 major enhancements:
- Switched to ParseTree’s UnifiedRuby… much much cleaner now!
- Made test_ruby2ruby MUCH more rigorous with circular testing.
- 5 minor enhancements:
- Add r2r_show command like parse_tree_show.
- Add parens for :block nodes as appropriate. May be overzealous.
- Make SexpAny work with #==.
- Removed calls to processor_stack / caller in favor of self.context.
- Some style differences, eschew rescue.
- 6 bug fixes:
- Fix R2R bug with masgn/argscat.
- Fixed a bug with new resbody unification.
- Fixes for changes to pt_testcase.
- Fixes the rest of the tests under strict sexp checking.
- Fixed some circular bugs, mostly by hacking them out, wrt operator precidence.
- Fixed trinary operator.