hoe version 1.3.0 has been released!
Published 2007-08-13 @ 16:16
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Generate email announcement file and post to rubyforge.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- gem - Build the gem file only.
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- install_gem - Install the package as a gem
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command line.
- test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
1.3.0 / 2007-08-13
- 1 major enhancement:
- Hoe now builds signed gems automatically. Run the generate_key task to automatically create a signing key.
- 4 minor enhancements:
- Extended rdoc pattern to include ext dirs.
- Fixed dependency adding for versionless dependencies.
- Added NODOT env var to disable RDoc diagram generation.
- The config_hoe task automatically merges in new config entries.