rubyforge version 0.4.1 has been released!
Published 2007-03-08 @ 15:10
A simplistic script which automates a limited set of rubyforge operations
- Run ‘rubyforge help’ for complete usage.
- Setup: For first time users AND upgrades to 0.4.0:
- rubyforge setup
- edit ~/.rubyforge/user-config.yml
- rubyforge config
- Don’t forget to login! logging in will store a cookie in your .rubyforge directory which expires after a time. always run the login command before any operation that requires authentication, such as uploading a package.
0.4.1 / 2007-03-08:
- Verify that login succeeded and warn against if not (prolly should raise).
- Print a friendly error if you have the wrong package id.
- Handle upload error in add_release a bit better.