image_science 1.1.0 Released
Published 2007-01-05 @ 02:24
image_science version 1.1.0 has been released!
ImageScience is a clean and happy Ruby library that generates thumbnails – and kicks the living crap out of RMagick. Oh, and it doesn’t leak memory like a sieve. :) For more information including build steps, see http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/
1.1.0 / 2007-01-05
- 3 major enhancements:
- Added resize(width, height)
- Added save(path)
- All thumbnail and resize methods yield instead of saving directly.
- 1 minor enhancement:
- Will now try to use FreeImage from ports if /opt/local exists.
- 2 bug fixes:
- Fixed the linker issue on PPC.
- Rakefile will now clean the image files created by bench.rb